Friday, July 22, 2011

Crested butte

So I've spent the last few days in CB in a Subaru down by the river. Day one, I mtn biked up towards gunsight pass, don't know the total climb or the total distance but just as my legs felt like they were going to fall off, I turned around. surprisingly I had to rest a few times coming down because my hands were numb and my fingers ached from braking so much. A lot of loose rocks on the road deterred me from opening it up. I had an awesome soak in the river and my legs felt really good after. The next day I headed to the 401 which is by far the sweetest single track trail I have ever ridden, run or hiked. Went over my Handlebars twice and lost my camera. I hiked back up to the scene of the second arial acrobatic display, that might of won me gold had I been in the Olympics, but no camera. Boo.

Whoopin it up mountain style

No comments: