Friday, April 13, 2012

intelligence, changes in plans and just plain excitement

I just deleted two people on Facebook that posted a picture of a sign stating "Welcome to Kenya" Birthplace of Barack Obama. If they are that dumb, I do not want to be associated with people of that intelligence. Unfriend feels so good. I don't mind opposing political views but come on. That is just stupid.

Made changes to my travel plans for my trip to VA during MMT 100. Initially, I was going to fly in on Thursday May 10 and leave the following Monday morning. Now, I will be in the DC area for the following week, Departing on May 20th. I have not spent much time in our nations capital site seeing and thought this would be a golden opportunity to recover from a 100 miler and enjoy some of the touristy stuff that this city has to offer.

The next few weeks, I will be attending classes to become a certified scuba diver.
Why would I need to become a certified scuba diver living in Colorado? I leave for Thailand in late July through the middle of August and plan on doing some diving while visiting this area. Super excited to hang out in Bangkok, Phuket, Phi Phi and Krabi. More to come on this later.

No comments: