Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Florence Italy not Florence y'all

Wonderful, clean, lovely 5 star hotel. Polite people. Booming night life, great view. Great restaurants.  Saw Michealangelos David, paintings and sculptures  from da Vinci and Botticello among others.  Spent the day at the Galleria degli Uffizi and the Duomo.   Highly recommended if you are ever in Florence.
Spent my last night hanging out with a rag tag bunch. Ate. Dinner with 4 college girls from Loyola Chicago who were studying in Rome and took a weekend trip to Florence.  Then we were joined by a rabbi and his wife from new York city and a doctor and his wife from Rome.  Obscenely crazy fun night.  My 5:30 am wake up call came way to early, I misplaced my glasses, which were later found at the hotel and I hope are now in route to Colorado.  London bridges falling down.  

No comments: