Saturday, February 25, 2012

wifi and white stuff




Finally got my desktop computer up and working with wifi. The directions for my wireless adapter stated an approximate 10 minute installation. Eight hours later and three different phone calls to an IT help desk, I fixed it myself. This means I can enter the 20th century and upload photos and videos to this blog. yeah.
Got up early Thursday morning to seven inches of snow and headed out for my morning run up Evergreen Mountain. Got to see an Elk herd and made fresh tracks all the way up and all the way down.





This is a trail. POW

After my run, I headed to Keystone which was windy, icy and whiteout conditions.
Friday was more of the same but ran roads since my legs were a little tired from the deep powder and then spent the day at Breck. I plan on staying away from the major resorts on the weekends to avoid the mass of people and long lift lines, unless it is a crazy powder day.

No comments: