Thursday, August 4, 2011

Please don't ever poop in front of me again. Ever

August 01 ,2011

San Fransico (day two)
Got up early for me 8:00am headed to pier 33, which was about a 40 minute walk.  Along the way, I got to see a large number of homeless.  One in particular stands out since he decided to defecate in front of me and then wipe his ass with his hand.  It was like a train wreck, I would look away and then back and then away and repeat.  I think I was in a state of shock.  Still am.  Arriving at pier 33 to obtain a ticket for the Alcatraz tour. Sold out until august 15.  Denied again,  way to many people on this planet.  Walked to fishermans warf and hung out to watch the sea lions for awhile as well as some of the street performers and panhandlers.  My favorite panhandler sign read " why lie, I need weed". Stopped off at Jacks,  had  a great lunch and better dinner and started to walk back to get my car and almost got threw up on by a homeless projectile vomiting all over the place.  Visited Toronado brewing Co. On haight, just blocks from the corner of haight/ashbury which both were on my to-do list, hey it was Jerry Garcia's birthday  Slept in my car on the side of the road

No comments: